MIRRORS BAG (MEDIUM)
- Regular price
- $238.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $238.00 USD
- Unit price
With a supple leather handle and detachable crossbody strap providing multiple carrying options in combination with a spacious, minimalist and secure interior, the size medium Mirrors bag provides versatility making it our ‘go-everywhere’ bag.
The Jehu-cal ‘Mirrors’ bag boasts a cowhide leather structure that guarantees a long-lasting bag whilst providing a refined clean look, complimented with a smooth suede interior and embossed logo.
On the interior there is a YKK zip pocket inside for items that need to be kept more secure. On the base of the bag you’ll find 4 metal studs for the purpose of raising the tote bag a few cm off of any surface it is placed on. In addition to the short handles, we’ve incorporated a detachable cross body strap to keep your hands free when travelling throughout the day.
Stainless Steel metal hardware
Inside flat pocket and YKK zip pocket
Faux suede lining
- Cowhide leather exterior
Detachable crossbody strap
This Jehu-cal 'Mirrors' bag is delivered in a box with a Jehu-cal Till Forever Premium Cotton Dustbag and comes with the detachable cross body strap.
- 34 cm base width
- 25 cm height (not handles included)
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal and Apple Pay with a valid billing and shipping address*. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express and Mastercard
- Payments can be completed using Paypal as well as Klarna and Clearpay
- You can select your payment option at checkout.
- UK standard shipping is shipped within 3 working days, once shipped, items are delivered within 2 working days.
- UK standard shipping is £3.50. All UK orders over £100 is FREE SHIPPING
- International shipping calculated at checkout.
You may have noticed the price of some Jehucal items have increased slightly in 2022. This was a calculated decision based on the growth of Jehucal and the business needs.
After a successful 2021, Jehucal has now grown from a team of 1 to 4, a small office to a large one and quick lookbook photoshoots in the local park to a team of paid photographers, videographers, models etc.
The increase in price enables us to:
- Pay all staff a fair salary for the great work they do
- Invest in and pay quality photographers & videographers for their time and skill
- Continue to produce the high quality of clothing you’ve become used to as well as invest in more innovative fabrics, designs and production processes that will continue to drive Jehucal forward.
Ultimately it allows Jehucal to avoid cutting corners in ways that would be very unethical such as seeking cheap labor internationally, using cheap materials etc.
We want to ensure you continue to get more for your money so we are also doubling the number of Cal-points you’ll receive per order.