CLASSIC TILL FOREVER SWEATSHIRT (AMBER)
- Regular price
- £80.00 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £80.00 GBP
- Unit price
- All orders are shipped same day/next working day
- Orders placed before 10am London time will be shipped same day
- Orders placed after 10am London time that are not next day delivery will be shipped the following working day
- UK standard shipping is FREE
- International shipping is calculated at checkout.
- For any urgent deliveries, collections or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders are shipped via Royal Mail tracked/signed for services.
- UK standard shipping is £3.50. All UK orders over £100 is FREE SHIPPING
- International shipping calculated at checkout.
The Till Forever Sweatshirt
- The classic sweatshirt tailored in a slightly looser/oversized fit
- Featuring knitted ribs at the collar and cuffs
- Embroidered script logo on the front and back of the sweatshirt "Jehu-cal" and "Till Forever"
- Contrast black stitching throughout.
- Fabrics sourced and sewn in the UK
- Wash on low temperatures, preferably 20 degrees Celsius and inside out
- Hang dry, do not tumble dry.
If you have any questions regarding fit, mesurements etc. and need some assistance in completing your purchase, please contact us via email@example.com or dm us on Instagram @jehucal and we will be more than happy to help.
All sales are final, we only offer exchanges.
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, and Apple Pay with a valid billing and shipping address*. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard
- Payments can be completed using Paypal as well as Klarna and Clearpay
- You can select your payment option at checkout.
You may have noticed the price of some Jehucal items have increased slightly in 2022. This was a calculated decision based on the growth of Jehucal and the business needs.
After a successful 2021, Jehucal has now grown from a team of 1 to 4, a small office to a large one and quick lookbook photoshoots in the local park to a team of paid photographers, videographers, models etc.
The increase in price enables us to:
- Pay all staff a fair salary for the great work they do
- Invest in and pay quality photographers & videographers for their time and skill
- Continue to produce the high quality of clothing you’ve become used to as well as invest in more innovative fabrics, designs and production processes that will continue to drive Jehucal forward.
Ultimately it allows Jehucal to avoid cutting corners in ways that would be very unethical such as seeking cheap labor internationally, using cheap materials etc.
We want to ensure you continue to get more for your money so we are also doubling the number of Cal-points you’ll receive per order.