UTILITY JACKET (HUNTER GREEN)
- Regular price
- £120.00 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £120.00 GBP
- Unit price
- Orders are shipped within 3 working days via Royal Mail tracked/signed for services.
- UK standard shipping is FREE
- International shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Size medium & xl are on pre-order and will ship in January
Jehucal tracksuits are great, but unfortunately we live in a world where you can't wear tracksuits everywhere. Fortunately, we made sure you can wear Jehucal everywhere and created the utility set.
The tailoring, the stitching, the labelling, the side pockets all come together to be another excellent example of the pride Jehucal takes in every garment we make.
- Constructed from 100% cotton sanded canvas to create a proper cargo jacket encapsulating Jehucal's casual and formal styles.
- “Jehu-cal” & “Till Forever” script logos embroidered on the front and back.
- Discrete side pockets that fit your phone comfortably as well as keep your hands warm.
- High quality YKK zipper
- Classic Jehucal Smiley Face logo embroidered on the left wrist.
- Tonal Poly lining
- Model is 5'9 slim build wearing size medium
- Full size guide can be seen at the bottom of the page
If you have any questions regarding fit, measurements etc. and need assistance in completing your purchase, please contact us via email@example.com or dm us on Instagram @jehucal and we will be more than happy to help.
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, and Apple Pay with a valid billing and shipping address*. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard
- Payments can be completed using Paypal as well as Klarna and Clearpay
- You can select your payment option at checkout.
Size exchanges are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to exchange an item.
You may have noticed the price of some Jehucal items have increased slightly in 2022. This was a calculated decision based on the growth of Jehucal and the business needs.
After a successful 2021, Jehucal has now grown from a team of 1 to 4, a small office to a large one and quick lookbook photoshoots in the local park to a team of paid photographers, videographers, models etc.
The increase in price enables us to:
- Pay all staff a fair salary for the great work they do
- Invest in and pay quality photographers & videographers for their time and skill
- Continue to produce the high quality of clothing you’ve become used to as well as invest in more innovative fabrics, designs and production processes that will continue to drive Jehucal forward.
Ultimately it allows Jehucal to avoid cutting corners in ways that would be very unethical such as seeking cheap labor internationally, using cheap materials etc.
We want to ensure you continue to get more for your money so we are also doubling the number of Cal-points you’ll receive per order.