UTILITY TROUSERS (HUNTER GREEN)
- Regular price
- £110.00 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £110.00 GBP
- Unit price
Placed on pre-order due to popular demand, orders will ship towards the end of January.
- UK standard shipping is FREE
- International shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Express shipping is available and can be selected at checkout. Please note this will not speed up shipping for pre-orders except once the stock is received.
We sourced the Sanded canvas (100% cotton) fabric from Lancashire, the YKK zippers from London, and each item was carefully sewn together in Birmingham.
The tailoring, the stitching, the labeling, the front pockets, and the side pockets all come together to provide another excellent example of the thought that goes into every Jehucal garment.
- Constructed from 100% cotton sanded canvas.
- “Jehu-cal” script logo embroidered on the front left pocket
- 6 Pockets in total with 4 of them having discrete poppers to keep your items secure (the back pockets and side leg pockets)
- Side pockets that fit your phone comfortably as well as keep your hands warm.
- Adjustable waistband and drawcords on the hem for adjustment
- Classic Jehucal Smiley Face logo embroidered on the back left pocket.
How to wear:
- Model is 5'9 slim build wearing size medium
- The full 'size guide' can be seen at the bottom of the page
If you have any questions regarding fit, measurements, etc., and need assistance in completing your purchase, please contact us via email@example.com or dm us on Instagram @jehucal and we will be more than happy to help.
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, and Apple Pay with a valid billing and shipping address*. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard
- Payments can be completed using Paypal as well as Klarna and Clearpay
- You can select your payment option at checkout.
Size exchanges are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to exchange an item.
You may have noticed the price of some Jehucal items have increased slightly in 2022. This was a calculated decision based on the growth of Jehucal and the business needs.
After a successful 2021, Jehucal has now grown from a team of 1 to 4, a small office to a large one and quick lookbook photoshoots in the local park to a team of paid photographers, videographers, models etc.
The increase in price enables us to:
- Pay all staff a fair salary for the great work they do
- Invest in and pay quality photographers & videographers for their time and skill
- Continue to produce the high quality of clothing you’ve become used to as well as invest in more innovative fabrics, designs and production processes that will continue to drive Jehucal forward.
Ultimately it allows Jehucal to avoid cutting corners in ways that would be very unethical such as seeking cheap labor internationally, using cheap materials etc.
We want to ensure you continue to get more for your money so we are also doubling the number of Cal-points you’ll receive per order.