UTILITY SHORTS (CLAY GREY)
- Regular price
- £80.00 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £80.00 GBP
- Unit price
- UK standard shipping is FREE
- International shipping is calculated at checkout.
When designing this piece we had to make sure we got the best of the best, we want you to pass our garms on to your kids one day kind of quality. We sourced the 100% sanded canvas from Lancashire and each item was carefully contracted and put together in Birmingham, we take pride in the journey of our clothing.
This piece is all about the details. The tailoring, the stitching, the labelling, the front pockets and side pockets all come together to be an excellent example of the thought that goes into every Jehucal garment.
- Constructed from 100% cotton sanded canvas.
- “Jehu-cal” logos embroidered on the left front pocket
- 6 Pockets in total with 4 of them having poppers (the back pockets and side leg pockets)
- Side pockets that fit your phone comfortably as well as keep your hands warm.
- Adjustable waist band and draw string on the cuffs on the legs.
- Classic Jehucal Smiley Face logo embroidered on the left back pocket.
- Adjustable waistband for when you’ve eaten a little bit too much.
How to wear:
The Till Forever Utility set was designed to not only be worn as a full set, but to also be something that you can wear the individual items alone.
- The Utility Pants can be mixed with a white tee, Hoodie, Track Jacket and more.
If you have any questions regarding fit, measurements etc. and need some assistance in completing your purchase, please contact us via email@example.com or dm us on Instagram @jehucal and we will be more than happy to help.
All sales are final, we only offer exchanges.
- Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, PayPal, and Apple Pay with a valid billing and shipping address*. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard
- Payments can be completed using Paypal as well as Klarna and Clearpay
- You can select your payment option at checkout.
You may have noticed the price of some Jehucal items have increased slightly in 2022. This was a calculated decision based on the growth of Jehucal and the business needs.
After a successful 2021, Jehucal has now grown from a team of 1 to 4, a small office to a large one and quick lookbook photoshoots in the local park to a team of paid photographers, videographers, models etc.
The increase in price enables us to:
- Pay all staff a fair salary for the great work they do
- Invest in and pay quality photographers & videographers for their time and skill
- Continue to produce the high quality of clothing you’ve become used to as well as invest in more innovative fabrics, designs and production processes that will continue to drive Jehucal forward.
Ultimately it allows Jehucal to avoid cutting corners in ways that would be very unethical such as seeking cheap labor internationally, using cheap materials etc.
We want to ensure you continue to get more for your money so we are also doubling the number of Cal-points you’ll receive per order.